Linux EngineerRefer a friend
- develop and improve Linux RHEL environment in the organization,
- provide an engineering support to the operational team and act as a 3rd line escalation point if necessary,
- participate in problem solving efforts if needed,
- review of services, patching, hardening,
- work with a variety of business and technical teams to enhance the service.
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- very Good Knowledge of Linux Operating System e.g. RHEL, CentOS,
- knowledge of RHEL Satellite systems-management solution,
- knowledge of Puppet/Ansible or other automation system,
- knowledge of the data center infrastructure components e.g., LAN/WAN, storage, server, virtual-ization, DNS, NTP, AD,
- understanding of source control management e.g., GitHub,
- demonstrated use of CI tools e.g., Jenkins,
- RHCSA, RHCE certification would be an advantage.