Place of work: SopotRefer a friend
Project details: We develop software dedicated to insurance companies (both Polish and outside Poland), including desktop, web and mobile applications. Our systems are multi-module and comprehensive, covering GUI, backend and middleware solutions, using well-developed databases.
Technologies we use:
- Angular, Java,
- Oracle/MS SQL/PostgreSQL,
- Kafka, WSO2, Redis,
- Linux/Windows Server, Docker/VMWare, Portainer
As a Designer-Developer in Atena you will:
- develop new and modify existing systems,
- develop mobile applicatons,
- recognize new technologies and tools for the needs of projects in progress,
- perform proofs-of-concept for selected technologies,
- and much more…,
- plus we provide access to Pluralsight and CodeSchool.
You are a perfect match if you:
- know JEE specifications ( EJB, JAX-RS, JAX-WS, JPA, JMS),
- know the principles of object-oriented programming
- are familiar with the creation of distributed applications (SOAP, REST, microservices)
- are well acquainted with relational databases (SQL, T-SQL),
- know the testing methods of JEE applications,
- develop unit tests,
- know English at least at an intermediate level.