IT Security Specialist – Vulnerability ManagementRefer a friend
- improving the Vulnerability Management process,
- detection and assessment of vulnerabilities
- monitoring and reporting of vulnerabilities,
- activities in the Vulnerability Management process and support for the Amendment Management process,
- verification of the baseline configuration and performance of compliance tests,
- recommendation of mitigation and corrective actions and verification of their implementation,
- risk modelling and cooperation with SOC in risk analysis.
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- experience in Vulnerability Management On premise & Cloud ,
- knowledge of scanning and vulnerability analysis tools (desired experience in Nessus/ Tenable sc.)
- vulnerability assessment and risk modelling skills,
- basic knowledge and experience in administrating IT components (systems, networks or servers),
- understanding of ITSM processes, in particular Vulnerability Management, Correction Management, Configuration Management,
- ability to write automation scripts in Python (nice to have),
- strong background how to scope and scale VM programs to global enterprise level,
- good understanding in reading / assessing vulnerability disclosures (CVE, CVSS).
- GEVA (GIAC Enterprise Vulnerability Assessor),
- CVA (Certified Vulnerability Assessor),
- CompTia CNVP, CySA+,
- Tenable Certificate of Proficiency.