Global Cyber Security Governance DelegateRefer a friend
How you will get the job done:
As Global Cyber Security Governance Delegate, you will be responsible to oversee and consult global entities of ERGO Group on their Cyber Security related belongings. This includes but is not limited to global Indicator of Compromise (IOC) Management, Vulnerability Management incl. alignment and tracking of closures. You will support in IT Security incident-handling procedures. You will be the first point of contact for our entities concerning our global Cyber Security services incl. SLA alignment, cross charging and further developing our service landscape and global Security Infrastructure Knowledge Management. Performing security QA and testing of implemented security controls will let you interact with the entities’ ISOs, Admins and IT Security Stuff. Further, you will actively manage and coordinate a central platform for IT Security related findings and issues.
If you are motivated to support our units in successfully mastering their security roadmaps, you have come to the right place!
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- Experience with Microsoft Windows servers 2008R2 / 2012R2 / 2016,
- Experience with Microsoft Windows 10,
- Experience with ADFS in complex environments,
- Experience in Microsoft AD,,
- Strong knowledge of managing Microsoft Group Policies,
- Familiar with managing certificates,
- Familiar with Load Balancing,
- Familiar with PowerShell for automating tasks,
- Basic knowledge with the processing of tickets and changes in BMC,
- Experience in enterprise environments and working in ITIL method.