Place of work: Sopot
- develop and improve ForgeRock IAM installation in the organization Provide operational support for IAM area,
- work to SLA thresholds for incident(s), request(s) and problem(s),
- participate in problem solving efforts and offer ideas to solve client issues,
- build automations to reduce manual workload,
- work with a variety of business and technical teams to enhance service.
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- understanding of Identity and Access Management filed,
- experience working with LDAP related technologies (AD, OID, Open DS, etc.),
- knowledge of SAML, OAuth 2.0, OpenID Connect, etc.,
- knowledge and experience in ForgeRock technology stack (e.g. Open IDM, Open AM, Open DJ),
- knowledge in OS administration on the level needed to maintain the IAM installation,
- good communication skills in written and spoken English.