Business Intelligence Consultant
Place of work: SopotRefer a friend
Maintenance of Forecast Tool (MS SQL database) and Forecast Report – Support in operation and for smaller extensions.
- governing and supporting the regular services forecasting process (Excel data collection on SharePoint, daily auto-mated import via SSIS to MSSQL database),
- maintaining and governing the weekly and monthly reporting to departments (MSSQL based SSRS reporting environment),
- deriving the forecasts for strategic suppliers on a monthly basis (SSRS based),
- distributing new version of supplier list (Excel, VBA-based rollout),
- supporting the regular forecast process (support in how to collect data, Excel support, bugfixing),
- monitoring and maintaining the daily import process (SSIS),
- continuously improving the forecasting (data collection) pro-cess (Excel),
- implementing new reporting requirements on demand (SSRS),
- integration of new Data/APIs into the existing data architecture on demand (SSIS, MSSQL database).
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- experienced SSIS skills, including Excel Sources (Query based) and Sharepoint ODATA Sources,
- experienced T-SQL skills,
- experienced SSRS Skills,
- basic Data Architecture skills (Star Schema),
- advanced Excel skills, including Light VBA programming and Basics in PowerQuery,
- experienced Light Sharepoint skills (nice to have),
- good communication skills in written and spoken in English.
As a candidate you have:
- understanding of data related business processes and performance management,
- experience in reporting and visualisation design,
- knowledge of business communication standards.